Job Title: Head-Commercial & Retail Sales (AGO, PMS, Lubes)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Title: Full-time
- The Head-Commercial & Retail Sales will contribute to the profitability of our Client by sustaining and growing the Clients Commercial Sales & Retail Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of Our Clients Commercial Sales & Retail business and contribute to strengthening the brand.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in Retail & Commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term retail & commercial sales and earnings
- Prepares and manages the budget for our Clients Retail & Commercial Sales and drives its delivery
- Liaises with the Head – Strategic Procurement to source for products
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in retail & commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Directs the selling activities within the Clients Sales & Marketing business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the bulk sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Liaises with customers concerning availability of stock
- Reviews the periodic inward delivery and product inventory reports
- Analysis performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Reviews sales and marketing reports relating to own business division and reports to Executive Management on performance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation with at least three in a management role
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in a Social Science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline
- MBA or related Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online