Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is Recruiting
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Field Service Engineer – Pumps and Compressor
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Senior Rotating Equipment Manager
- Offer aftermarket service support for all Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products sold and other repair services that generate income for the company both in the Service center and offsite operations.
- Ensuring that the operational activities are executed in line with the confirmed RE programs and ensuring that all QHSE documented requirements and procedures are followed.
- Assist in technical query resolution on OEM products and support supply chain and product specialist with information and intelligence in winning bids.
- Responsible for overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of company OEM equipment both in the workshop and field locations (i.e. pumps compressors and generators)
- Responsible for provision of technical support in promoting sales of OEM Products.
- Bring up proposals on income generation drive for the service centre.
- Daily reporting on field and workshop operations.
- Proper diagnosis of problems reported by clients on their equipment
- Articulate Technical reporting of findings on equipment defects
- Teaching the other FSEs basic electrical practices
- Find long lasting solution to problems diagnosed on defective equipment.
- Proper and effective use of company’s tools and equipment.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are adhered to both in the workshop and on sites.
- Ensure adequate use of personal protective equipment both in the workshop and work sites.
- Corporate representation of the company in client’s facilities
- Protection of the confidentiality of company’s information and data.
- Effective execution of any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Qualification: First Degree in Electrical Engineering; Rotating Equipment Technical certification.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ hands-on experience as a Rotating Equipment engineer.
- Very conversant with the in Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- Proven hands -on RE skills.
- Great leadership and people management skills.
- Strategic disposition.
- Sound project management skill.
- Sound QHSE practice skills.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Good documentation skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV to:
with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.