- Company: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Oil & Gas
Reporting Line: Group Head – Oil & Gas
Type: Full time
Purpose of the job
- The Oil & Gas Relationship Manager’s key role is the marketing and management of Oil & Gas customers. He / She will also create quality risk assets for Institutional Banking Group (IBG) type names and have an extensive knowledge and understanding of each customer’s business.
- He / She will be responsible for managing the overall activities of the unit to achieve set goals and objectives and possess excellent customer relationship management.
- Relationship acquisition and management: identify viable business opportunities with existing customers and increase market share
- Develop and coordinate business marketing strategies for the team with focus on business development / acquisition
- Responsible for his / her team, provides support and coaching to team members
- Strong credit appraisal, risk asset creation and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional certification(s)
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8+ years experience in Corporate/Institutional/Investment Banking and/or other financial services businesses
- Experience in Marketing/Relationship Management, Credit and Financial analysis skills will be an added advantage.
Competencies / Skills:
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of target market and industry
- Marketing skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Credit analysis and structuring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with excellent teamwork attitude
- Excellent planning, prioritization and credit skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.