- Company: Canonical Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Canonical – We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers. Secure and reliable, elegant and intuitive, and open for innovation – Ubuntu is the future of open source, which is why it’s the fastest-growing Linux in the world despite already being the most widely deployed.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Growth Engineer – Marketing Automation
- We’re on the look out for a brilliant Growth Engineer to join our team to own our marketing automation, tools and processes.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing.
- They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises ownership of projects, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make everyday life easier.
As a growth engineer you will:
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of Canonical’s “passive” marketing engine, generating qualified leads with no effort
- Lead the operation, implementation, integration, reporting and continuous improvements of Canonical’s marketing automation tools and processes
Activities might involve but not limited to:
- Interface and interact with sales, inside sales, communications, product management and other groups within Canonical to continuously improve the performance of marketing campaigns and marketing activities
- Support the sales process from lead generation to contract closure
- Setup, monitor and improve all nurturing processes
- Interface with Sales operation team to maintain integration and reporting across Marketo and Salesforce
- Evangelise throughout Canonical the use of marketing automation to improve customer interactions and therefore acquisition, activation and retention
- Maintain consistency, quality and legality of Canonical’s lead Database and marketing practices
- Generate ideas across the funnel in support of all marketing campaigns.
- Support content marketing activities, through project management, research, content creation and promotion
- Some international travel required.
The successful growth engineer will have:
- Proficiency with Marketo and at least another CRM or Marketing automation platform
- Ability to work with at least two of the following languages: Python, JS, SQL
- Experience with data pipelines management
- Experience in data analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to prioritise and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risks.
What Canonical Offers
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option.
Application Closing Date