Graphics Designer at Konga
Konga is Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa.
Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Entry Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of artistic ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using "Graphics Designer" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.