We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Create book design and book layout from the conceptual phase to the final product. The books include educational textbooks, business books, creative books and magazines.
- Use of intuitive creative skills, as well as familiarity with contemporary designs to create
- book covers, catalogues, magazines, sales brochures, training materials, posters and much more – both for digital and print use.
- Excellence in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and other relevant design software.
- Demonstration of skills and experience in book illustration too.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type-size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Ensure that printed books and documents meet quality and colour standards.
- Brainstorm with the design team and creative writers to come up with new ideas, patterns
- and styles
- Participate in design briefs with clients, editors and/or marketers to identify their needs.
- BA/B.Sc/HND is preferred in any discipline.
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio
- Skilled in the use of industry leading graphic design software (In Design, Illustrator,
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Ability to work in a corporate environment with respect to time, costs, deadlines and job
- Must be committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask effectively and consistently on different projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Must be based in Ibadan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job title as subject.
Note: Resume of applicants, cover letters and design portfolio should be able to meet and exceed the requirements stated above.