- Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating images and designs using design software
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Formulate drafts, ideas, logos and other designs for promotions
- Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements if required
- Design and implement strategic media plans that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives
- Work with other creative team members and marketing team to produce content
- Responsible for the way billing creative materials up-country
- Responsible for the change of indoor and façade creative for the company
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors etc
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience on the role.
- Must be able to work under pressure, resourceful, confidential with a high level of professionalism.
- Evident experience in UX/UI designer, Java Script, HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision etc .
- Must have proven experience in Graphic & Media communication & solutions.
- Passionate about user-centered experience design
- Previous experience in similar roles in the Media/ Electronic industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in interacting with people at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.