WorQulture - Our client, a Public Relations Agency, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability to start: As soon as possible
Work hours: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Partly Remote)
- We are looking to hire a competent Graphics Designer to help shape and protect the corporate image of the agency in ways that promote the organization's business, values and mission.
- You’ll be responsible for creating graphics, concepts and layouts, developing concepts for the organization, managing typesetting, design, print and production.
- As a Graphics Designer you will possess knowledge of the marketing, production, website design, advertisements and multimedia design - keeping up with the latest trends.
- You will give briefing and advice on design styles, format and print making sure deadlines are met.
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Test graphics across various media
- Reviewing final graphics and layouts making sure they are visually appealing and on-brand (suggesting improvements if required)
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing typesetting, design, print and production
- Working with us, briefing and advising with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and company websites
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Liaising with internal or external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / B.A in Design, Fine Arts or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in graphic designing
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Salary and Other Benefits
- N120,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
- Partly remote (Physically twice a week).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online