CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008.
Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Investment Management
- CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
- Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services and looking to join a team of result oriented young professionals? If Yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- The job holder will typically be involvedin any of the following departments:Investment Banking, Private equity orSecurities Trading.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Build robust financial models.
- Perform valuation analysis for various sectors.
- Prepare marketing & statutory transaction documents including information memoranda, teasers, prospectuses, scheme documents among others.
- Preparing client presentations and pitch books
- Carry out research on various sectors to support transaction origination and execution.
- Assist in development of detailed financial models.
- Participation in due diligence of potential investee companies
- Assist in valuation of existing and potential investments.
- Assist in Identifyingpotential investee companies / investment opportunities.
- Work with a team in monitoring performance of investee companies
- Execute trades for clients on a best effort basis putting into consideration the urgency of the order, volume weighted average price and other key metrics.
- Knowledge of the stock market, market structure and trading practices
- Give CardinalStone approved recommendations to clients regarding trends or insights in the stock market.
- Thorough grasp of both fundamental and technical analysis
- Develop trading strategies and ideas and recommend same to clients.
- Maintain relationship with clients,
- Monitor clients’ portfolios.
- Proficiency on Bloomberg and other applications providing financial information.
- Maintain Strong and cordial relationship with Regulatory Agencies especially the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NASD, FMDQ, other exchanges and the Central Securities Clearing System
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in a numerical or businessrelated course
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
- Passionate about financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Result-driven and open to learning
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office savvy
Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online