Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We welcome applications from fresh, young, resourceful, and intelligent graduates who possesses competitive attitude, good communication / interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently to manage our Sales Operations across our Branches in Nigeria.
- Be Nigerian graduates who are passionate about selling and building career in Sales management and operations.
- Be Fresh Graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, and Finance.
- Be holders of Bachelor’s Degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Not be more than 26 years by August30, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com .