MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Account Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- The SME Account Officer will be responsible for retaining and growing current accounts, sourcing for new opportunities and converting those opportunities into paying customers.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales targets
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Negotiate with potential clients
- Explore multiple sales channels to build a healthy pipeline.
- Work closely with resellers to determine customer’s needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
- Maintain a good relationship with enterprise account managers and service managers.
- Attend targeted events to improve brand visibility and open new sales channels.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales activities.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Work with territorial resellers to improve market penetration in all areas.
- Upsell the company’s other products.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Suggest improved marketing efforts which can drive sales in territory.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized institution.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a sales representative/account manager/customer service working with ICT or telecom products.
- Well-rounded business and commercial exposure.
- Understanding of the lead to cash process.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving set goals.
- Problem solving.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Time management skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues.
Demands of the Job:
- Target driven.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be emotionally intelligent.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online