Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Preferred location- Yaba, Surulere, Lekki, V.I, Ajah, Ikoyi, Shomolu, Fadeyi, Magboro, Ejebuode, Akute & Shagamu
Job Type: Permanent
Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, commission, and others
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets.
- Source and generate sales leads, account remobilization, reactivation and maintenance of funds
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Good interpersonal skill
- Must not be more than 32 years old
- Must be goal oriented and customer focus
- OND/HND, BSc. in any field
- O level minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
Multiple entries per applications will be disqualified
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com .