We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Account Officer
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines, helping to ensure that all Balance Sheet Accounts are reconciled each month, taking corrective action to guarantee timeliness and accuracy of information.
- To acquire and display a good understanding of the business and to provide management information to support the business.
- To assist in influencing decisions affecting the cash flow and profitability of the business.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly profit and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of sales invoices and management of purchase ledger
- Liaising with banks and other third parties as required
- Posting journals as part of corporate month-end and year-end close process (including dealing with the auditors).
- Excellent understanding of the basic accounting functions such as, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, Accruals and Prepayments, Analysing data and producing reports.
- 2.1 or 1st class Graduate in Accountancy and Finance
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel and Accountancy software
- Communication skills this role will require liaising with colleagues at all levels and being able to communicate financial data effectively is essential.
- Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Hard working and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com