Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria.
The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do.
With over eight years of hard work and dedication, we have built projects of all sizes, which include estate development, building constructions and renovation and facility management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our company is looking for a Front Desk officer to oversee all receptionist at our main entrance desk.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support.
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and request for office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- ND or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Good understanding of office administration.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline 14th February, 2021.