A fast-growing Fintech organization across Nigeria with operations span the 6-geopolitical zones of Nigeria. We are passionate about enabling individuals achieve their dreams with as reduced stress as possible. To achieve this vision we are in search for talented and passionate individuals to help build a dependable brand within the capacity below:
Job Title: Fraud Investigator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Observe, interview and document information gathered from both client business and individual customers to reduce business operational risk
- If you are skilled at asking the right questions, documentation and have good verbal and written skills, you are definitely on our radar.
- Responsible for conducting on-site surveys of partner stores in a bid to verify business authenticity, flag operational risks and monitor the growth activities of sales agents in the store
- Collect information provided by loan customers, validate it, and identify potential fraudulent customers
- Place after-sales calls to customers to ensure customers were served in line with company policies
- Recover overdue outstanding debts
- Other tasks as assigned by the company
- Has a strong planning, logical analysis and excellent problem-solving ability
- Can work independently, displays objective judgment and investigation skills
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has working knowledge of MS Office Package
- Must be aware of the legal limits of private investigation and must be strictly confidential about the contents of investigation
- Positive, self-driven, resilient and can work under pressure.
- OND / BSc in any course in the Sciences or Social Science
- Candidates with legal, public security (military or police) background or previous experience in financial/commercial investigations are preferred
Salary Range: N 60,000 – N 70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (docs)