E’Sorae is your target brand for luxury and premium quality bed, bath, and fragrance products. E’Sorae has carved a niche for itself in the retail and hospitality industry by offering a wide selection of high-quality luxury towels, bathrobes, bedding, and other home essentials, that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
We are obsessed with comfort, elegance, ambiance, and well-being, and revolutionizing the bedding industry, reshaping it from the ground up, Providing an exquisite kind of rest, just for you!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fragrance Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Head of Business
Start Date: Immediately
- The Fragrance Consultant will be responsible for delivering sales targets individually and within a team setting also making sure to execute in-store excellence by providing a bespoke service and exceptional specialist information to help customers make a more informed choice when selecting luxury scents.
- The candidate must have a passion to truly offer a personalized service to help clients find their perfect scent. Through storytelling, the candidate will bring our luxury fragrances to life and with training on ingredients and heritage will truly become an expert.
- Create exceptional client experience resulting in strong fragrance sales
- Support the store to achieve and/or exceed the fragrance sales target as agreed for each period
- Ensure that each client and visitor receives an outstanding and friendly experience when they come into our store, to subtly introduce fragrance as an emotional component and a perfect gifting option
- Partner with the sales team to introduce fragrance to their clients, encouraging cross-selling and process the fragrance sales
- Expertly discover client needs and expectations about fragrance (for self-purchase or gifting)
- Handle objections with ease
- Foster authentic client connections, new and existing.
- Utilize and enrich the CRM database and networking initiatives resulting in long-term and trusted relationships with our clients.
- Partner with the store managers and management to develop local community awareness, resulting in further engagement with the E’Sorae brand and product line
- Act as a referent for the fragrance category in the Store and online
- Raise awareness, product knowledge, and passion for the fragrance categories across the entire stores and sales channels
- Support execution of all fragrance initiatives, such as events, sampling, new consultation app, in partnership with the stores and corporate stakeholders
- Maintain inventory of testers and ensure their presence on selling tables
- Ensure sufficient product stock levels and a suitable variety of fragrance samples
- Share relevant client and team feedback with the Head of Business and members of the teams and suggest actions
- Support daily in-store and digital store operations
- Assist in the daily maintenance of all fragrance displays.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or any other related field from a recognized institution
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service, or hospitality environment
- General knowledge of scents category
- Ability to express our company’s views creatively.
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy and strong work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Self-starter with a team-player approach
- Structured and vigorous in follow-up
- Entrepreneurship attitude: meet challenges with resourcefulness and proactively generate suggestions, innovative approaches, and ideas
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with colleagues and our clients.
Deadline: 13th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.