ALPHADEN specializes in providing viable and sustainable solutions for the Energy Sector, including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI), Marine services, Oilfield Services and Energy (Power & Gas Infrastructure/Sales/Distribution)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location : Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Creating Financial Models
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate Capital Raise processes
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller or in similar Management roles
- 7+ years of overall combined Finance & accounting experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- ACCA/ICAN/ACA/CPA/CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Finance & accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements & Reports
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online