An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Ref.: OPL/133/ACT
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
- Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials.
- Handle Tax related matters.
- Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
- Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
- Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates, Foreign Translation rate and Treasury Management
- Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitoring compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- BSc in Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper or First Class.
- Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Deadline: 10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using “Financial Accountant” as the subject of the mail.