Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit a Finance Supervisor to join our team of professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
- Manage our client's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, cost system maintenance, standard cost development, and cost estimates for new and revised products/services.
- Produce and implement an annual financial strategy and budget ensuring growth.
- Responsible for financial reporting and accurate product/service cost standards; undertake cost analysis and modelling of opportunistic sales/services proposals, continuous improvement project opportunities and new product/service introductions.
- Develop and implement financial management policies and procedures to minimise financial risk.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Establish, manage, and report on budgeted and actual expenses for respective cost centres.
- Lead general accounting functions relating to review of monthly financial results, account analysis managing balance sheet reserves in order to minimize financial exposure of all business operations
- Provide monthly presentations to our clients Management team; work with the Management team in managing departmental and overall budget
- Perform cost analysis and modelling of opportunistic proposals, continuous improvement project opportunities and new product/service introductions
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends; analyse changes and advising accordingly.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and reduce debt profiles.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure completion of internal and external audits.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Perform ad hoc duties as advised.
- Must possess a first degree in accounting, economics or related courses.
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Must possess 4 years work experience on hands-on finance and reporting functions, with big 4 accounting training/ experience inclusive.
- Must possess proven knowledge and experience in financial modelling, operating expense control, trend analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic financial direction.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in accounting software.
- Knowledge of finance accounting budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management
- Experience in interpreting financial information
- Good project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Strong client service focus while responsive to needs of colleagues.
- Meticulous attention to detail; thorough and accurate work output is required.
- High integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
31st March, 2019.
Method of Appliaction
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Supervisor” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.