Finance Officer at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is a fast growing Super-agent in Nigeria, providing Agent Banking ‘POS’ services through agents across Nigeria. In our drive to scale operations and deepen our KadickMoni brand across Nigeria, we require the services of State Coordinators, who will oversee the recruitment and on-boarding of agents in their assigned states of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Kadick Integrated Limited is desirous of engaging a Finance Officer.
- To perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient running of the accounts function in the organization.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Ensure that the Budget-PR-PO-Invoice-Payment process is complied with
- Apply all relevant Policy, Processes, Procedures at all times.
- Responsible for Petty Cash Reconciliation completeness and correctness
- Sort, review and match invoices and cheque payment requests
- Produce monthly reports and process transactions in line with the month end closing timetable
- Post all transactions correctly and into the appropriate accounts.
- Follow up with the Sales team with overdue invoices for prompt settlement
- Process all adjustments to the receivables transaction after due approvals
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports
- Generates the cheques/payment instruction and gets the required signatures
- Reconciliation of payments and analysis of all accounts (including the bank)
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and make provision for all known liabilities in the Business Application System (BAS)
- Ensure that all payable and receivable transaction are processed (approved) in the Business Application System (BAS)
- Maintain the records of all transactions and correspondences for all suppliers
Education and Training
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Effective Presentation and report writing.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Gross annual salary of: N960,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.