Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify is looking to hire Agent Field Supervisors, who will be responsible for delivering agent performance growth targets, through effective management of the agents in their assigned sub-region. The role involves hands-on supervision of a number of field agents. He/she will manage all aspects of running an efficient agent network: including hiring, supervising, coaching, motivating and leading direct reports. If this role sounds interesting to you, why not join our team!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agent Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achievement of targets set for the region – FS has ownership for achieving the overall targets set for all territories within their area. They include targets for active agents, Completed tasks, task volume and others as may be assigned.
- Conduct regular spot check on agent activities
- Ensure that detailed weekly reports are sent
- Strategically train Agents to achieve set targets.
- Coaching/Mentoring Agents in the assigned territory
- Train and retrain Agents under their supervision to ensure that their jobs meet the expected standard.
- Mentor, coach and provide immediate correction to Agents and escalating issues to Sales Ops where applicable.
- Communicate important company updates to the Agents under their supervision and ensure that the information is understood.
- Ensuring agents are empowered to meet targets.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND from an accredited university or college/ Polytechnic
- Must have experience managing an agent network
- Must be able to understand and resolve issues as applicable.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Candidates must have the ability to manage agents, meet deadlines and work under minimal supervision.
- He/she must possess the ability to train and be trained.
- Ability to listen
- Ability to organize task and set priorities- plan and effectively allocate resources appropriately
- Ability to work well under pressure or opposition, while maintaining effectiveness and self-control
- Ability to be either flexible or firm on a decision, depending on the required situation.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: a willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Strong ability to motivate, influence, and advice people.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 16th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Field Agent Supervisor” as the subject of the email.