Carrier Insurance Brokers Limited, the principal activity of is the provision of Insurance Brokerage/Consultancy services to identified customers. Our vision is “To be the most preferred insurance Brokerage firm in Nigeria” and we are committed to building an organisation with World-class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Underwriter
Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The job descriptions include:
- Develop and organize goals, consistent with marketing objectives, with set deadlines for achievement
- Attend regularly conferences, meetings and industry events (at least twice a month)
- Assist BD Manager in preparing PowerPoint and developing written proposals for products and services of business
- Design and implement control reports to monitor achievement result and setbacks from targets, to enable corrective actions on deviations from target result
- Set aside daily feedback (either email or written reports) for activity reporting to the BD Manager.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing and pitch your company’s products and services
- Assist BD manager in contacting potential client via email or/and phone to establish rapport and firmly set up meetings
- Identify client’s needs and motivating them to establish their business in your company
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Build fruitful relationships with prospective customers
- Maintain set budget to ensure steady progress to financial goals of company
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- The candidate must be a female
- The candidate must be sharp and result oriented
- Candidate must have knowledge of advance technology
- The candidate must have ACIIN qualification
- Tha applicant must be experienced in insurance underwriting and marketing.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2021.