MSBM is a private for-profit business school with a head office in Canary Wharf London, United Kingdom. It provides International Students access to outstanding British Business and Management courses from prestigious UK Universities at almost half the fees from the Universities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a highly organised, determined and passionate Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy and reporting to the Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks.
- This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines. If you’re looking for a challenge and working for an innovative brand that has an exciting future then send in your application.
- To co-ordinate, manage and support the daily marketing functions and initiatives within the company, identifying new customer and business opportunities.
- Recruitment of Students for the School
- Analysis and feedback of sales performance
- Managing and updating of company web site
- Organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Preparation of sales presentations for customer meetings
- Maintain comprehensive records and analysis on all marketing activity
- Researching new product areas & Market opportunities for the company
- Increase sales through the identification and cultivation of new customers
- Organisation, coordination Preparing and maintaining of all promotional activities
- Arrange introductory meetings for senior management and prospective customers
- Develop a detailed data base of potential new customer/clients for the business
- Maintain “leading edge” awareness on market developments, promotions, materials and technology etc.
- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress
- Carry out analysis of the overall competitive landscape, identifying key markets and trends
- Maintain a file on key competitor marketing activity
- A female (Age: 32 – 40 yrs)
- A marketing qualification
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Proven experience in building effective relationships
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be confident, dynamic and creative
- Have personal and professional credibility
- Have experience in working to tight deadlines
- Have an ability to prioritise and a high attention for detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be a team player and willing to step outside the role when required
- Have a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude and likes to take ownership on projects
10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com