CSR Reporters, is a news publication that shines the spotlight on the organisations and well-meaning individuals who are in the forefront of the laudable culture of giving back to society. Corporate Social Responsibility Reporters, otherwise known as CSR Reporters is Nigeria’s No.1 news publication specifically dedicated to reporting corporate social responsibility and sustainability issues. The publication provides organizations the opportunity to showcase their humanitarian interventions unhindered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to think out of the box in managing an award project
- Project management capability
- Event Marketing Capability
- Award Event packaging capability.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.