They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager
Location : Anambra
- We urgently require the services of an experienced Estate/Property Manager for our new office located in South East, Nigeria.
- Overseeing the entire administrative functions of the company through setting up of structures and organizational work-flow.
- Supervise subordinates efficiently to ensure effective and professional administration.
- Plan out a sustained marketing strategy that will facilitate awareness creation and exponential growth in the company's operations.
- Ensure the success of all activities engaged by the company by coordinating the resources and materials required for such.
- Effectively handle all enquiries relating to purchase, sale, rent or lease of properties ensuring articulate and effective communication in line with agreed information.
- Ensure that all contacts (landlords, tenants, clients and prospects) with the company experience world class service delivery and excellent relationships that will lead to advocacy.
- Use all positive social media platforms to advertise the company’s activities.
- The ideal candidate should preferably be a graduate of Estate Management or a related course with NIESV certification.
- He/She must possess a minimum of five years work experience in property management from reputable companies.
16th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send only their CV to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be: Estate Manager.
Note : Candidates who meet the above criteria and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside within South East should apply.