Entry-level Experience Centre Assistant at a Leading Multinational Company
We are a leading Multi-national Company with interest in Telecommunications, Real Estate, Oil and Gas among others. We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The cities will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers. The centres are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Centre Assistant
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives, internal & external clients.
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, word processing, bookkeeping, accounting, photocopying, filing, answering the phone, and correspondence
- Customer Registration, Initial Briefing & Experience center chaperon.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Scheduling and program Support for ground and first floor of the Experience Center.
- Relevant University Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Exeperience and Skill:
- Fresh Graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The position attracts competitive remuneration
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a scanned passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the “Reference” as the subject of the email.