Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Commercial Leader
Job number: 957566
Job Type: Full Time
Travel 25-50 %
Role type: People Manager
- As the Enterprise Commercial Lead, you will lead an organization of technical and non-technical sales executives and industry specialists to create and foster long-term relationships and to deliver value to enterprise customers
- You will build the momentum of digital transformation for enterprise customers and partners, as well as for Microsoft.
- The Enterprise Commercial Lead is a committed leader who will aide in accelerating our customers’ digital transformations and deliver on short-term and long-term financial goals and responsibilities
- In this role you will be a dedicated leader and sales coach, be fluent in sales-leadership practices, and you will lead with vision, simplicity, and execution on determined strategy.
You will be considered a leader in the following areas:
Growth and Transformational Sales Leadership:
- Exceed Revenue, Consumption and CustomerSatisfaction Goals
- Lead the transformation of our sales teamsincluding Relationships, Technical and Industry Sellers through frictionlesscross-team orchestration to ensure we deliver value and satisfaction for allenterprise customers as One Microsoft.
- Aid in accelerating customers’Digital Transformations
- Build business and go to market models thataddress company strategy within constraints of country / area maturity andresource limitations.
Customer, Partner and Market Thought Leadership:
- Build Industry proficiency throughout our salesteams
- Motivate Sales Managers and Sellers, to enablebusiness and technical outcomes, providing value to our customers throughouttheir own lifecycles in a customer centric manner
- Demonstrate partner advocacy to drive scale andshare through co-selling.
- Become the trusted advisor and spokesperson inthe relevant local industry and regulatory and policy environments, therebyopening doors and removing barriers for our sales teams, partners, andcustomers
- In conjunction with sales managers, commit toattracting, leading, developing and retaining a diverse sales organization thatis motivated and agile
- Foster an inspirational coaching culture thatempowers the team to deliver and continuously learn
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience of which 5+ years includes Senior sales leadership roles, managing high performance sales and technical-sales teams, in multi-tiered large organizations.
- Leadership & interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration, orchestration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries as well as executive leadership required
- Prior work experience at an IT Consulting or Services organization (McKinsey, Accenture, EDS, KPMG or the equivalent) OR at a competing cloud and software company (Oracle, IBM, SAP, SalesForce.com, VMWare, Cisco, Amazon, Google or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers leveraging consultative or horizon- based methodologies required
- Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth and consumption)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply