Monty Mobile was founded in 1998 as part of Monty Holding, Monty Mobile is a GSMA certified Open Connectivity SMS Hub and Roaming Broker, working closely with worldwide mobile operators to facilitate the international flow of data, voice and SMS across global markets. Monty Mobile also offers a wide variety of VAS services, Fintech and Game Portals to Operators.
With its innovative solutions, professional customer service and a long-lasting thirst for improvement, Monty Mobile has grown into a key regional player in the telecommunications business, gathering under its portfolio some of the biggest mobile operators and service providers around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Enterprise Account Manager, your main role revolves around the sales of Messaging A2P Wholesale Services as well as OMNI Channel Services to the enterprise.
- You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders in enterprise and OTT Markets.
- You will also answer client queries, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Generate new Messaging A2P & OMNI Channel sales leads in the enterprise (SME) and OTT market.
- Identify new Business leads and analyzing the market by proactive searching via social media in all means (LinkedIn, networking, Internet, etc.).
- Identify and establish good relationship with the PIC of our Partners.
- Conduct client-facing activities and driving executive relationship meetings & discussions until signing the deal.
- Identify and open new markets related to the mentioned services.
- Forecast pipeline execution, & maintain updated prospects database.
- Work on increasing the company’s revenues and cash flow.
- Manage live accounts & maintain good business partnerships.
- Perform other duties upon request and as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or any related field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in the industry.
- Experience in the SMS wholesale market is an advantage.
- Professional proficiency in English & any Nigerian language is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of the telecommunication industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan the forecasting and achievement of sales of products.
- Highly motivated to achieve challenging goals.
- Ability to analyze market potential and trends, determine areas where product sales are weak and initiate action to improve market penetration of local enterprise accounts.
- Exceptional business acumen with a demonstrated understanding of key business drivers.
- Conduct customer sales calls, visits, and presentations.
- Administer overall process of a customer's needs in terms of specifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online