Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Job ID: 2082528
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Sales, Advertising, & Account Management
Catagory: AWS Sales
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key accounts?
- Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
- As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in key customer accounts in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
- Significant account management business development experience in the IT industry.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field experience in working with large customer accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- BA / B.Sc Degree preferred
- Successful experience in managing transformation for large accounts
- Account leadership for complex accounts and quota achievements.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This role will be based in the UAE to start, with a view on it relocating to Nigeria.