Job Title: Enrollment and Student Engagement Officer
- Under general supervision, establishes and administers programs for targeting recruitment and retention of students in graduate or undergraduate programs for the Student Recruitment office.
- Serves independently in all areas of territorial management and accountability.
- Visits schools and makes presentations to groups and individuals. Coordinates recruitment efforts and serves as primary point of contact for the assigned territory and internal coordination of the Institute participation in outreach activities.
- Visits secondary schools, Churches and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school counselors, church leadership and administrators to promote outreach activities within assigned territory and as required to assist other recruiters.
- Manages and coordinates community workshops, retreats, and recruitment efforts; arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents.
- Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of Institute student recruitment and enrollment management goals utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
- Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for territorial or local on-site admission programs and special events relating to targeted freshman, transfer, or under-represented groups in the fulfillment of recruitment efforts.
- Provides career and academic counseling, planning, and advising to potential students utilizing specific knowledge gained of the Institue's educational programs and degrees.
- Serves independently as territorial manager to develop and maintain partnerships between the Institue and local school systems throughout the assigned territory.
- Serves as the point person for oversight of territorial recruitment goals and promotional and public relations accountability Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from students and minority agencies.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
- Creates, packages, monitors and distributes resource materials for student recruitment and retention programs; develops mentorship programs; analyzes trends in recruitment and retention programs; develops strategies for program evaluation.
- Guides and oversees the work of lower graded staff and/or student employees when engaged in directly related support activities; may participate in employee training and evaluative sessions.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree;/HND at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
20th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org