We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Sales Representative
Location : Lagos
Reporting To: Energy Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
- Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Performing remote energy usage tracking
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc)
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Business manager/commercial manager and Undertaking manager.
- B.SC or H.N.D in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field
- Minimum 1-year field experience in sales and marketing
- Understanding of the peculiar revenue collection challenges of the energy industry
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong skills in negotiating, planning, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good Customer Relation Service
- Problem Sensitivity and Integrity
16th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online