Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical and Electronic Engineer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
The job description for this advertised role is outlined below:
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that equipment are in good working condition so as to prevent disruption of activities.
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings.
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management.
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget, and scheduling expenses for the electrical department.
- Keep records of all stock and supplies, including the company’s electrical equipment.
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process.
- Perform energy audit and recommend alternative sources of energy.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
- Learn new skills and attend training programs in other to increase knowledge of trends and best practices in the industry.
- Provide a safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related course of study.
- Must have factory operations experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online