Africa Baby Care Limited – Babybliss, Mum and baby shop, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce & Warehouse Associate
Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Detail-oriented eCommerce associate to ensure that online stores are visually appealing,
- easy to navigate, and furnished with accurate, up-to-date content. Responsible for the quality assurance of website content and strategies to deliver an incredible shopping experience for all customers.
- Responsible for receiving new products to be uploaded to the website
- Responsible for ensuring product images and descriptions are updated on the website
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
- Must be a quick learner that quickly finds efficient ways to solve problems.
- Must be proactive work that quickly and effectively finishes tasks.
- Have a general understanding of e-commerce, social media, and internet trends.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal research skills.
- Superb data analysis and strong writing skills.
- University degree preferred.
- Known for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- An Eagerness to learn.
- Applicant must reside on Lagos Island. Lekki / Ajah Axis.
N50,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Deadline: 29th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.