We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Inventory & Distribution Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- Communications, Inventory, Media, Operations, Purchasing, Retail, Sales, Social Media, Supply Chain
- Ecommerce, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,ICT – Information & Communications Technology,Marketing,Media,Procurement & Purchasing,Retail,Sales,Supply Chain
- The E commerce Inventory & Distribution Manager will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on our company’s inventory levels and collaborating with the E commerce unit. The E commerce Inventory & Distribution Manager will also be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems
- To ensure E-commerce fulfillment process is optimal and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of
- customer satisfaction
- Daily stock management and financial procedures monitoring
- Ensure all necessary processes are in place to ensure zero stock out and stock counts are accurate.
- Ensure adequate stock management tools and processes are in place to enable efficient working across all online shops
- Improve the ratio of Customer Service v Order Confirmation e-mails
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of products across ecommerce branches to proactively determine potential shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Collaborate with the procurement and warehouse for constant products availability.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate excellent organizational
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to pay close attention to details in order to implement effective inventory control
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online