Dropoff Recent Available Employment Opportunity
Posted on :
13 Jul, 2019
Media Jobs in Nigeria
Dropoff is an on-demand transportation company. It develops, markets and operates the Dropoff mobile app. Established in 2018, Dropoff is creating an entirely new people- powered travel network.
With a dedicated customer relations service, a state of the art web and mobile platform, Dropoff is making travel social, affordable and more convenient for the community. Currently, Dropoff is operational in Lagos, Nigeria and aims to expand to other parts of the country within a short while. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
- You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals .
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Research and collect information for departmental and company communications.
- Execute internal communication processes.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Assess, test and document new and upcoming product features.
- Draft and review product design and requirements documents.
- Coordinate with product management and creative design department to execute content features .
- Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.
- Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply