GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ensuring that the company motorcycle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the motorcycle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the coming and goings, and also reporting any accidents, injuries, and motorcycle damage to management.
- Safely transporting various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company motorcycle during work hours.
- A High School Certification, OND or NCE
- At least 1 year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit
- Ability to write and speak English
- Sound knowledge about roads / routes within Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.