Direct Sales Agent (DSA) at Chanelle Microfinance Bank
Chanelle Microfinance Bank Limited is a State licensed microfinance bank. Our business focus is to provide financial inter-mediation and advisory to individuals, small/medium retail enterprises, mid-sized corporate organizations, etc. Chanelle Microfinance Bank is building a business architecture that will drive low cost, short and long-term funds in other to effectively support individual and small businesses and SMEs across different sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for potential clients / customers.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Manage the sales of the bank’s products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the bank’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications / Competencies
- A minimum of First Degree / HND in any field.
- Although prior sales experience is not mandatory, 1 - 2 years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution (preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figure.
- Preferably Females.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified female candidates should send their CV in PDF / MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2021.