We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Retail Channel Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Category: General Business
Reports to: Head Commercial Retail
- This Role is responsible for researching, creating and growing the direct retail channels to increase our market share in the Retail space both online and offline.
- The role is tasked with identifying new trends, develop strategic partnerships with FIN-TECHs and INSURE-TECH and understand buying behavior of Retail customers to enable us position our products be relevant and accessible across online and offline touch points.
Tasks and Activities KRA’S
New Trends and Buying Behaviors of Retail clients:
- To understand consumer behavior, media preferences, and apply industry innovations to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend and design Retail GI client’s digital experience platforms/process that’s seamless and meets their unique needs.
- Identify E-commerce and digital communities that have product need and buying power.
- Determining how and where clients shop and create top of mind awareness for GI products.
- Understanding and interpreting consumer data as a key to creating more engaging and effective digital campaigns.
- Use trends to create online activity for General insurance products
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Design digital business framework to aid current product analysis and develop new retail products.
- Design and Implement top innovative strategies that will drive General Insurance Retail sales from Brick and Mortar to Online sales. Provide a one-year framework.
- Develop relevant and appropriate discounts packages and online loyalty scheme to enhance repeat buy for our General Insurance products
- Research and engage all new available Fin-techs and insur-techs.
- Design criteria metrics for all partnerships.
- Enter into strategic partnerships with the top 10 fin-techs in the industry.
- Review viability and impact on business.
- Optimize all aggregator’s networks to ensure they are producing effectively.
- Premium Target: N50,000,000 (Direct Sales Only
- Policy Count: 500
- Loss Ratio: 30% highest
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related Business Management field for 3-5 years.
- Proven working experience in marketing across ATL / BTL, Digital, Activations and other marketing elements.
- Knowledge in digital advertising across Social media, Google network, Media strategy and management.
- Creative thinking and interpretation, understanding of A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of digital reporting and management analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Marketing.
- Bold, ready to become a change agent
- Creative, forward thinker
- Time Management Skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- High Level of professionalism
- Advanced Trouble shooting and multitasking skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Ability to deal with requests ambiguity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online