Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Digital Marketing Officer / HR Assistant
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 9am – 7pm
Working Days: Mondays – Saturday
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- In addition to general administrative work, you will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership.
- Human Resources / Executive Assistant generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Recruit vacant positions.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th December, 2021.