Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager / Blogger
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager/Blogger to lead our marketing team.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Manage the blog community by moderating and responding to comments.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Perform blog maintenance activities such as updating plugins.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.