Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an individual who is experienced in audience segmentation strategies, digital channel management, and tech-enabled communication tools.
- A strong performer in communications, omnichannel marketing, and best paired with experience in B2C/B2B.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop and drive an overarching content strategy that connects the dots between our internal and external audiences and includes clear, measurable KPIs.
- Formalize and evolve existing channel strategy to continue the momentum around our ongoing internal comms transformation, and best capitalize on new, digitally enabled comms vehicles.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities in line with KPIs including but not limited to:
- Management of LBS social media pages; create, curate, and distribute content relevant to the target audience across all assigned social media channels; ensuring proper content distribution, proper use of channels’ features, and community management following standard execution guidelines.
- Community management – daily spam-check across all the channels and other commenting systems. Approve comments when necessary & quick response/monitoring of comments following the standard guidelines.
- Monitor trends and happenings across channels using social media tools such as IO Analytics, CrowdTangle , etc., and ensure time-to-market for the content distribution is efficient.
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategies and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business – Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Keep up to date, research, and suggest new social media account management tools.
- Collaborate with other teams: Editorial, Video, and Sales teams to achieve company-wide goals.
- Support the Head of Unit to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the company’s overall revenue and profit targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or Public Relations
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- First-class communication skills – excellent written and oral communications (including presentations) as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Proven ability to work and team cross-functionally and cross geographically
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills with an ability to work well with all levels of the organization and different personality types/styles
- Project management and budget management are essential.
Deadline: 11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online