Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
Loowie ideas is an online customized greeting cards store where you can purchase customized greeting cards with photos, pictures.
Loowieideas, a subsidiary of Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing the company's product online, utilizing techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring know your product (KYP) once a week.
- Manage organization’s website and create mini-website of various sales offers
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Google Mybusiness etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Meeting target on sales from the online platform.
- Optimizing Our Website for Easy Search on Search Engine (Google)
- To rank a website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s traffic.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics
- Contribute to the company’s stand-alone blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Fix any error in online content
- Identify new trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, graphics, and images on online sites.
- Promote Company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Engagement our audience, website traffic, and generate revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing.
- Manage other e-commerce account; Jiji, Vconnect, Jumia, Konga etc]
Qualification & Experience
- HND or B.Sc. Computer Science from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Having a Graphics design is an added advantage
- Must be social media savvy
- Must reside around Ajah, Victoria Island, Apapa, Surulere, Yaba, Obalende, Costain axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.