Digital Marketer Specialist at SB Telecoms & Devices Limited
SB Telecoms & Devices Limited is an integrated ICT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Inspired by a strong desire to help organizations of all types and sizes actualize their corporate objectives, our innovative and customer-centric solutions are geared towards optimizing business performance, operational efficiency and productivity. Furthermore, our unique service delivery has consistently produced awards and recognition across Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing creative concepts and content for a number of online and offline promotional channels to ensure all messages are bold, strategic, timely, and on-brand.
- Execute online promotional tactics in support of marketing, communications, and outreach strategies, including video-sharing.
- Responsible for creating innovative content for the company's website and developing strategic content on all social media platforms.
- Design, build and maintain the company's social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insight
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Optimize content for the website and social media platform.
- Develop creative new ideas to integrate online initiatives with the company's other communications channels.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to define the theme and content for major promotional campaigns.
- Develop e-newsletter and other promotional emails .
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Marketing, Journalism/Media, Communications, Business, or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience working with online social networks and producing creative content in support of marketing initiatives.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented.
- Ability to take action quickly and think creatively.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, website optimization, best practices, and website analytics.
- Excellent Team player.
- Exemplary verbal, communication, and written communications skills (including experience proofreading).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with a broad range of people and positions.
- Ability to combine creativity with strategic thinking and effective project management.
- Qualitative results using the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, FourSquare, and LinkedIn.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.