- Company: SPO Designs Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
SPO Designs Limited – As an Architectural and interior design company, we are solely committed to optimizing your space based on your budget, while infusing great designs, ideas, and concepts. Our services vary from architectural consulting to the design and renovating of Residential, Corporate buildings, and Retail spaces. We provide interior design and Smarthome accessories such as CCTV, Sound systems, Home Decors, Indoor Cinemas, Fixtures, and Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar
- Engage the audience and build social media presence.
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (display and video)
- Analyze campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Advert Reports, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing
- Build Email Marketing List
- Run Google Ads
- Collaborate with the Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree with proven work experience as a Social Media Executive.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience.
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written).
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and people skill.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.