We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital and Marketing Analytics Officer
- The Digital Data Analyst is responsible for enhancing the streamlining of the intelligence – driven digital marketing efforts, based on knowledge gleaned from collected and analyzed data.
- Responsible for daily social networks trend analysis and hot topic reporting.
- Manage Online Reputation Management (O.R.M) on a Weekly and Monthly basis .
- Conduct Online Brand Broadcast Analysis (O.B.B.A) on Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, T. SPOT)
- Conduct growth-led strategic Planning for Social Networking platforms.
- Analyzing of generated market data for insight generation.
- Putting together reports for work done in the digital marketing department from time to time.
- Working with the team in creating GTM and media spread plans for campaigns.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, with preferred concentrations in Math, Statistics, Economics or similar quantitative disciplines.
- Must have 1-3 years digital marketing and data experience.
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics or Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- Hands on experience with digital behavioral and transactional analytics tools and techniques
- Strong database and data architecture knowledge; ability to independently navigate multiple data environments to develop analysis and insights
- Excellent knowledge of Excel required.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills; collaborate across departments and organizations
- Comfortable leading and engaging in the planning process
- Structured thinker with passion for analyzing results and digging deeper
- Knowledge of online campaign and advertisement
- Knowledge of Google and Web Analytics.
- Ability to work with Spreadsheets, prepare reports and presentation with Power Point Slides
- Knowledge of different online paid and free measuring tools.
- Ability to crunch numbers and translate them into meaningful reports while working with the in-house graphics designer
- Ability to work with Social Media insights, e.g. Facebook Insights, Instagram Insight, Twitter analytics and any other analytics tools
30th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted and contacted.