Scrapays facilitate the recovery of recyclable materials by building the digital infrastructure that optimizes the waste value-chain connecting the players to increase efficiency and profitability. We connect waste producers (thousands of people) to individuals or businesses who deliver collection and or hosting services. We allow individuals to get paid for every kilogram of recyclable waste disposed of, collected, stored or moved. We use our tech solution USSD, WhatApp Bot and Mobile Applications integrated with our IOT device and our wallet system to process transactions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Intern
Work Structure: Remote
Category: Level I
What we're looking for:
- We are seeking an individual who will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- The individual has to be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Understanding the brand identity, tonality, and drivers
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Degree: Open to Undergraduates and above, the applicant is expected to have technical abilities.
- Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skill, A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software, confidence to be bold with their work, industry experience in the design field, ability to meet deadlines, The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online