Depot Representatives at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company, a prominent player in the Nigerian industry. The company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution, and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Representative
Locations: Benin - Edo, Warri - Delta and Makurdi - Benue
- Responsible for effective logistics coordination and all operational activities in the depots.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and action on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Ensure efficiency in tracking, documenting, and reporting the distribution of orders
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with the depots and tanker representatives at the depots.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on the product.
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from the Depot
- Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office.
- Supervise and ensure effective coordination of business activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of products to the company from the depot.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Social Science or related field, or a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
- In-depth understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.