We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Product Executive
- The position is a key role within Nigeria that will be responsible for ensuring that Airtel’s data subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- The holder will also drive strategic initiatives in the area of data services, analytics and performance reporting and tracking for data products.
- Other job objectives include – documentation, training and high customer satisfaction when it comes to everything data services including market insight and competition tracking; deep understanding of consumer behavior, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market / consumer requirements. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
- Data Revenue, Usage and Retention – Leverage data and market research to get insights into consumer behavior and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
- Customer Analysis – Provide customer behavioral analysis
- Reporting – Provide daily, weekly and monthly product/campaign performance reports and management report
- Monitor KPIs of the Data Segment and analyze data to generate new ideas on product modification
- Product Development and Support – Support to project manages technical development of products.
- Business Analysis – Determine the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns
- Environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental / competitive activities and usage trend
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product data analysis.
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment will be an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online