Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location : Lagos
- As a Customer Support Executive, she will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Handles the organization social media accounts
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Preferably female applicants
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (word, excel etc)
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer service/front desk officer
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Minimum of OND
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Experience in Social Media savvy.
23rd May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume (with their valid addresses and contact numbers included) to: email@example.com The subject of your application should be the Job Title.