Brighthat - We are passionate about providing educational opportunities to learners of all ages by connecting then to the best tutors anywhere, anytime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The holder of this role will start their journey at BrightHAT as an individual contributor working in a team as a trusted advisors to key stakeholders introducing and showcase the unique way in which BrightHAT’s Learning products help them in the achievement of their desired learning outcomes, drive renewals and manage the entire client life cycle.
- You will work as an important contributor in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment. Your key emphasizes will be spreading the BrightHAT’s unique way of learning in the city/territory or to prospects assigned to you. You will work closely with our sales and tutor operations teams to ensure a positive experience for our prospective clients.
- The candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships and teams and be an advocate for BrightHat, its brand, and its suite of learning products and services. We are looking for this position to come on board to build out and manage the organization with continued growth.
- Please visit the BrightHAT’s site to understand the magic of the BrightHAT’s courses and how we aim to advance exemplary academic performance by leveraging technology to make otherwise out-of-reach tutors accessible to learners anywhere, anytime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Selling & Onboarding:
- Outbound call-backs to potential customers who have requested tutoring, exam-prep, course or homeschool support
- Engage in consultative conversations with prospective students and families who have expressed interest in Brighthat’s products.
- Using a consultative approach, conduct a deep dive to understand the student's needs and make product/service recommendations that will help them achieve their learning goals.
- Contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings.
- Collaborate with tutors to identify specific needs of prospective students and parents to recommend appropriate product.
- Complete transactions and or schedule a follow-up conversation with prospective clients
- Accurately track all customer-related activities, communication and opportunity tracking in the CRM
- Successfully onboard new customers (parents, students and schools) of all sizes and demographic makeups, ensuring full adoption and long-term success of our products and services
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build alignment on project timelines, key milestones and desired outcomes
Customer Service & Support:
- Counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BrightHAT’s personalized learning journey.
- Order fulfillment and delivery coordination with tutors and other internal stakeholders to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Manages change at the customer level, overcomes customer objections and resolves concerns with key stakeholders
- Gathers customer feedback and collaborates with the Product Team to evolve Varsity Tutors’ product offering to meet emerging needs and remove friction points
- Use data to determine success of current implementation/learning solutions and recommend changes/additions to drive desired customer outcomes
Renewal & Retention:
- Proactively engages with customers through phone, email, video call and/or targeted campaigns to secure renewals and drive expansion
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders to build reference accounts and develop net promoter accounts.
- Engage prospects through BrightHAT’s digital channels to generate more leads
- Manage and nurture drip campaigns in collaboration with marketing to win back previous customers for repeat purchase.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in any subject but preferably in Marketing, Counselling, Sales, Business Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor level degree in any major
- 2+ years of Account Management experience in the education industry, preferably K-12 education.
- Proficiency in google tools, web-based presentation tools & video conference tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer relations skills, high emotional and adversity intelligence
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Proficiency in a CRM software.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online